Matt Sondag, managing director with West Monroe, joins David Mariano, director and head of Western Reserve Partners’ Buy-Side advisory practice, on a podcast to discuss how information technology and systems help drive business value, how they might hurt business value, and what steps to take to stay current.
Key questions in this podcast episode include:
- What is the importance of technology diligence in M&A transactions?
- What are the five main things evaluated during technology diligence?
- Which areas of technology should business owners update to avoid value erosion?
- What are some long-term recommendations for technology decisions made today?
- How do you know if you have the right SLA (Service Level Agreement) in place?
- Is there a model set up for high performing technology teams?
- Is there an easy transition out of a “homegrown” IT system?
Key points in this podcast episode include:
- How the relatively new Technology Diligence Report has changed things.
- What kind of timeline is expected to fix certain business technology problems.
- The value of pulling true analytics to give insight and help make better business decisions.
- How to steer IT to serve the business with a proper IT strategy.
- What a technology consulting firm can do for your business.
- When to call the technology consultant.